Thursday, July 17, 2008

Woohooo! 4.5 blue ribbons from Romance Junkies!

RECKLESS is unique and unlike any romance I have ever read. Fully expecting champagne and roses and instances of erotic naughtiness, I was pleasantly surprised to become immersed in a dark, compelling read teeming with sibling rivalry. Sergio is the brother in control and his desire to possess Katrina borders on obsessive. He needs her for his agenda. Nicolas' desire for Katrina, however, is not agenda driven. What starts out as a way to get back at his older brother turns into so much more as each love scene with Katrina unfolds. Saskia Walker is a genius; the turn of events in RECKLESS shocked me completely.

Arousing, enigmatic and gripping, RECKLESS is on my ‘highly recommended' list. If a dark romance with many suspenseful, surprising, and erotic moments is what you crave, then RECKLESS is the book for you!


I'm sooooo happy right now... :)