Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reviews for RECKLESS!

I've had a hectic (and rough) couple of days, but things seem to chillin' out a bit now, thank goodness. A couple of lovely new reviews for RECKLESS really helped (big grin!) Loved what these two ladies posted about the book.

First up, Shellie at Queue My Review had this to say:

Erotic romances are one of my favorite genres to read. When you add some really good suspense, well-written characters and some hot romance it just doesn’t get much better than that. In Reckless, Saskia Walker delivered everything I love in a good erotic romance and more. I literally sat down and read this book in one sitting. Ms. Walker knows how to please a reader with her strong, sexy heroes and her fast-paced storylines.Read full review.


and my dear pal Wendy aka *the* Portia Da Costa had this to say:

Reckless is a page turning romantic suspense story, but also sublimely erotic, with toe curlingly sensual love scenes that sizzle on the page and make you wish you were right there in the Catalan moonlight with a mysterious, darkly passionate stranger making desperate love to you! Phoooarrggh! Read full review


Woohoo!