Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New reviews for my erotic fantasy!

Coincidentally reviews came in for two of my fantasy works these past few days, and lovely they are too!

First up a review for my shortie, ONE ENCHANTED NIGHT.

Saskia Walker has definitely fulfilled every woman’s wish to see her lover while they were away in ONE ENCHANTED NIGHT. Walker has undoubtably found a way to light the steaminess and longing within the reader. The story is rich with excitement, keeping you interested and the need alive to see exactly how Yasmin and Anwar get to enjoy their one night of passion together. My favorite part is how sensually Walker provided a fulfilled wish for anyone whose partner is away from them but still has that need for them burning brightly. Reviewed by LaNea Hartless. Read more at NovelTalk

Many thanks to Noveltalk and to LaNea (lovely name!) Secondly, thanks go out to Lucy Felthouse at Erotica For All who took the time to read and review SORCERESS.


Sorceress is a fabulous read. Although its categorisation as an exotic erotic fantasy romance is a real mouthful, it’s totally apt. I was captivated from beginning to end. I loved the setting, the characters, the intrigue and the eroticism. It wasn’t just “a story with sex”, it was a genuinely captivating tale which I found really interesting and absorbing. It’s a little like Aladdin with more evil and sex, I guess. An absolutely top-notch read. If you’re looking for something a little different, definitely give Sorceress a try. Hats off to Ms. Walker. Reviewed by Lucy Felthouse.
Read full review at Erotica For All.


Happy dancing here! Always lovely to receive such positive feedback but especially so for my fantasy.