Thursday, May 06, 2010

RAMPANT is a Joyfully Recommended title!

Thrilled to bits here, Amelia at Joyfully Reviewed has listed RAMPANT as a Joyfully Recommended title! Here's what she had to say:

Oh my…grab a bucket of ice, set it by the fan and then turn off the phone, because once you start this novel you won’t want to put it down. Rampant is by turns sexy, erotic and dark, and it kept me enthralled, page after page. I fell in love with Zoë from the opening scene. She is an independent woman who doesn’t allow herself to be lead around by the nose. Her reactions to the things that happen are realistic and heart-felt, and at times I could see myself with her, wondering what was happening and what she was going to do about it.

To say I loved the ride this book took me on is an understatement. When I had to put it down I thought about when I could go back to Carbery and see what would happen next; and when I finished it I wanted to read it again, just so I could absorb more of the story.

If you enjoy books that explore the darker side of love you’ll savor this one. I know I relished each sexy, dark angsty moment. Rampant is definitely a keeper for me, and a Joyfully Recommended title. Read full review here.




*happy* :)