Saturday, February 20, 2010

Catch up, and a new review for RAMPANT!

Hey folks, I'm back at the desk! Well, I am for a week, and then it's time for a proper holiday break, ie heading off for a few days in Scotland with Loverboy. Can't wait! In between I've got seven days to make some rather large strides with my current work in progress, and clear a bunch of admin stuff off my desk too. It's going to be busy!

I'm still hoping to hear back from two of the NAUGHTY BITS winners, so scan down a couple of posts to check if your name is there if you haven't already done so.

I came home to a wonderful new review for RAMPANT, from Lucy Felthouse. Lucy has given it 5 stars over at Good Reads and this is what she has to say:

I really enjoyed Rampant. Right from the off there’s a sizzling undertone of sexuality which continues right the way through the novel. It’s never off the boil! I’ve read lots of erotic supernatural books and stories, but never one about witches – and this one was a breath of fresh air. With sex scenes so hot you want to climb right on in there and join in, and spooky bits that’ll have you looking over your shoulder, there’s never a dull moment in Rampant. It flows beautifully and is a real page turner – I can heartily recommend this to any fans of erotica, the supernatural, or indeed, both. Go here to read the full review.


I'm so pleased the first readers are enjoying this book! I hope everyone does. RAMPANT is now available for advance order from Amazon and Amazon UK, and Barnes and Noble in the States has it an amazingly good advance price of $9.41.