Saturday, April 05, 2008

Some exciting news

ALONG FOR THE RIDE is going to print! I'm so excited!

British publishers Total-E-Bound are putting several of their ebooks into print, and ALONG FOR THE RIDE will be one of them. Yay!! This means my print readers who don't venture into ebooks will have the option to try this early publication. The story is a longish novella/short novel, a very naughty ménage romp with a romantic ending. You can read a sample and reviews HERE. More news on dates etc, when I have them.

Meanwhile, I'm gradually catching up on myself after a very busy few weeks. I even managed to clear my desk of urgent jobs and have a day off with the legendary Portia Da Costa yesterday! Wendy/Portia is currently celebrating 14 years of publications with the cutting edge publisher, Black Lace, and we had a wee dram to mark the ocassion. :) Then, after a long natter over lunch, we went on a bookshop trawl and hunted down all the PDC titles we could find. It was a lot of fun!

Back to work today. Hope you're all having a good weekend!