Thursday, February 07, 2008

TEB – featured author

I’m going to be a featured author over at Total-E-Bound, my British epublisher, during March, and I’m working on the interview right now. I’ve got to say this one is a lot of fun! I’m looking forward to it going live.

Meanwhile, one of the questions comes with a terribly insistent message about including photos of your ideal hunks for everybody to ogle. Well, I have my ideal hunk of man, but if Mark weren’t around… I guess I could come up with a couple of other candidates as well. :o)

So last night I had to face the task of hunting through pics of these men. It’s a hard life, isn’t it? Anyway, I thought I’d share one of the photos here, to brighten up my blog and my day.



The delicious, delectable, Mr Joaquin Phoenix.

If you want to see the authors already featured over at the TEB site, click here.