Monday, April 16, 2007

DOUBLE DARE finals in the Passionate Plume contest!














I'm beyond thrilled, DOUBLE DARE is a finalist in the Passionate Plume, a contest run by the Passionate Ink Chapter of the RWA. I'm literally dizzy with excitement and can't wipe the grin off my face. This is such an honour, and a real boost for me.


Here's the full list of finalists:

The 2006 Passionate Plume
First Round Results

Contemporary
Denise A. Agnew Treacherous Wishes
Denise A. Agnew Dangerous Intentions
Shelley Bradley Strip Search
MacKenzie McKade A Tall Dark Cowboy
Saskia Walker Double Dare

Futuristic / Fantasy / Sci-Fi
Vivi Anna Inferno
Melany Logan Torc’s Salvation
Cat Marsters Almost Human
Lara Santiago The Lawman’s Wife
Jory Strong Fallon Mates: Roping Savannah

Historical -
Sylvia Day ASK FOR IT
Samantha Kane The Courage To Love
Jade Lee Burning Tigress
Sharon Page Sin
Jessica Trapp Master of Desire

Novella -
Nikki Alton Rodeo Man
Summer Devon Invisible Touch
Loribelle Hunt Defending Serenity
Anna Leigh Keaton Five Alarm Neightbor
Anna Leigh Keaton and Madison Layle Return To Me

Paranormal / TT -
Laura Baumbach Entralled
Ann Jacobs d’Argent Honor 2: Eternally
Mechele Armstrong Blood Lines: Conduit
Cheyenne McCray Seduced By Magic
MacKenzie McKade Fallon’s Revenge


Many congratulations to everyone on the list.

Happy day!!!!!!

9 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Wowee Zowie! That's brilliant Saskia. Got my fingers crossed for you.

x

Saskia Walker said...

Thank you so much, Nikki. I'm delighted. Trying very hard to level my head and get on with work ;-)

raine said...

Congratulations, Saskia! :-)

Cynthia Eden said...

Woo-hoo! Yay, Saskia! Major congratulations to you!

Caffey said...

Beautiful Saskia!!

ZaZa said...

You so deserve this. Do I need to say I hope, hope, hope you win?

(((HUGS)))

Saskia Walker said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm still pinching myself :)

Zaz, I'm deliriously happy to have made the finals, not thinking about anything else. So many talented writers in there.

Mechele Armstrong said...

Congats Saskia!!

Saskia Walker said...

Thanks, Mechele, and to you!!!