Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Print availability of my books in the UK (or lack of)


Several British readers have asked me about print availability of the Taskill books, THE LIBERTINE and THE JEZEBEL. I've chased this up with the publisher so I hope to have some news for you soon!

The usual course of events is that my US printed books are available via import on Amazon. For some reason this hasn't happened with the Taskill Witches books. Book one came out in print in the UK and books 2 and 3 are currently digital only. The imports haven't been made available as they usually would.

It's frustrating for print readers wanting to follow the series, and that's frustrating for me too. The irony is, if I'd self published those titles I could have had a print-on-demand version out at the same time as digital, but I'm currently helpless with no way to get books 2 and 3 to my print readers in the UK and elsewhere outside the US. I'm sorry! Hopefully this situation will alter soon.