Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A taster from THE LIBERTINE...

I'm gradually crawling back to the real world, with the jet lag on the run. I've almost got the upper hand on the post-convention-lurgi too. The jet lag was particularly tenacious this time around. It took me all 6 days to pull myself anywhere near Central Standard Time in the US. Then I came home... It took over a week to reverse the process and make up for the entire missed night sleep on the return journey. What can I say, my body likes routine.

So I'm not coughing as much and I was finally able to work again today. I'm making slow progress, but it's great to be back working on THE JEZEBEL.

When I visited Good Reads I noticed that a few readers have already marked THE LIBERTINE to read and that made my day! That book is with my editor now, and I should have her feedback any day. Meanwhile I've put the (unedited) opening scene up on Good Reads to give a taster of what is to come from book two, Lennox Taskill's story.

If you'd like to take a look, go here!