Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lovely review for HER FANTASY

Thanks to Wendy the Superlibrarian I have a review of HER FANTASY to share! It's not too often that this length of story gets picked up for review, so it was hugely encouraging to see such a postive commentary over at The Good, The Bad and The Unread. Here's a snippet:

What I enjoyed about this short story is that there is an actual flesh and blood story. It’s not just a bunch of sex scenes strung together. I really feel like Walker shows me a world, a slice of a developing relationship, and I honestly find myself charmed by the romance. I like Anya and Warren. In fact, in between the hot sex and the eventual ménage a trios episode, there’s a lovely sweetness here. I also like that after the ménage it’s not just “Oh, well, that was fun.” These two actually ::gasp:: talk about it and where their relationship is heading. Read full review here.

Wahay! That made my day! I have a half finished blog post about writing ménage stories. Must finish that and post soon.