Saturday, May 28, 2011

Awesome review of THE HARLOT!

There's an awesome review of THE HARLOT at Book Binge and it made me beam! I can only hope that anyone who picks up the book enjoys it this much. The reviewer has not only teased out all the themes to share with other readers, she's also summarised them way better than I could have. ;-)
This novel is one more delightful addition to Ms Walker's literary portfolio and is one of those books that entertains as it educates. A reader cannot help but be better aware of the culture of those bygone days, yet the timelessness of the power of love to overcome the greatest of prejudices stands tall. I liked this novel a lot and wholeheartedly recommend it for the lovers of historical romance fiction. I give it a rating of 4.25 out of 5. Go here to read full review.