Monday, June 21, 2010

Midsummer magic!

Yesterday I was working away and thought it was about 7ish, but when I looked at the clock it turned out to be nearer 10PM! It’s midsummer. How did that sneak up on me so fast? Well, I’ve been distracted and busy. I love this time of year, and I'm glad I looked up from the PC before it whooshed by completely. ;) Happy Summer Sostice!

In writing news I’ve reached the two-thirds mark with THE HARLOT, my second Spice novel. My plan is to get the first draft done over the next couple of weeks. Then I’m going to put the book to one side, unedited. For most of July I’ll be working on MONICA’S SECRET, then I’ll go back and work on draft 2 of THE HARLOT at the beginning of August. The plan makes sense to me, don’t worry!

Have a great week!

PS: The painting is William Blake's The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun. I love William Blake's work.