Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First review of RAMPANT, and some sales news

Hey folks, I’ve been knocked sideways by a bug here, but amidst the feverish dreams and endless nose blowing I spotted a Google alert informing me the first review for RAMPANT had been posted. Gulp. The first is always the scariest! I always remind myself that some readers will enjoy what I did, some won’t. It’s just the way it goes. Because of that it’s particularly lovely to start with a positive review by an avid reader.

Peace Love and Pat book reviews
gave RAMPANT 4 stars! I was delighted to read her comments. Here’s a snippet:

As far as the story goes, I am actually pretty impressed. It's not everyday that a book takes me to a European country with a spectacular view of the sea and coven of Witches living such debaucherous way….Rampant is definitely recommended for the lovers of erotica with paranormal elements in their character. A hot book. Smut at its finest. 4 stars Full review here.


In other news I’ve just signed a contract for what will be my second new novel of 2010, EROGENOUS ZONES: MONICA’S SECRET. This is the first of a series of three novels featuring sisters with different psychic gifts, and how those gifts interact with their love lives. MONICA’S SECRET features a heroine who has the gift of psychometry--she can see and experience the sexual history of an object by touching it. As you can imagine, that can be quite a stimulating and sometimes shocking skill to manage. :) Monica’s story will be published by Total-E-Bound in October.

Once I kick this bug out the door I’ll post a full run down of what I’ve got coming up this year.

4 comments:

Victoria Janssen said...

Ooh, I love psychometry in a story.

Also, congrats on the nice review!

Charlotte Stein aka The Mighty Viper said...

I'm absolutely loving the stuff you're coming up with and putting out, Saskia. Such orsum ideas and stories!

You thoroughly deserve any and all good reviews that come your way.

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations, Saskia!

she can see and experience the sexual history of an object by touching it

Wow! I have the hots for your protag already. : )

Sasha White said...

YAY! Congrats on the fabulous review!