Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crazy week ahead

I appear to be on a deadline (just for a shortie novella this time) and I have a bunch of heavy appointments this week that are guaranteed to dent that writing time. Things are getting a little hectic, but I'm just about staying on top of it. I also have a bunch of stuff (including 2 novels) that are with the editors who contracted them, and for which I could receive revisions letters for at any moment. If I stop too long to think about it, I get a little crazy. Even more crazy? :o) It's good to be busy though. Things might be quiet while I get to grips with the week ahead, but I'll catch up with blogland soon. Have a great week, folks!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

4 comments:

Susan Rix said...

Wishing you a good week and keeping up with the busy-ness. Hope your appointments aren't too gruesome. Thinking of you. ~Sue~xx

Saskia Walker said...

Thanks, Sue! Hugs!

Chloe Waits said...

Hi Saskia

I have been working on edits, and had a black out, losing half of them.

Arg. That will teach me not to hit save every few minutes!

Anyway, finished them and just waiting to hear back at any time too.

Hope your week is not too hectic!
Chloe

Saskia Walker said...

Ugh, sympathies, Chloe. I know how that feels. I've had a couple of big crashes and I'm obsessive about saving now. It's heartbreaking, especially when you're on a roll.

Last week threw some major challenges my way. ;/ Hoping for a better one ahead.