Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lovely review for CAUGHT IN THE ACT


A lovely review for CAUGHT IN THE ACT, the first of my trio of Spice Briefs, has been posted at The Good, The Bad and The Unread. Here's a snippet of what Limecello has to say:

Caught in the Act is cute, entertaining, and very enjoyable. And of course the sexual chemistry between Chrissie and Liam is quite heated. Ms. Walker also manages to create a great set up for the other O'Neil brother's stories, but she doesn't make it obvious, and in no way does it detract from Chrisse and Liam's romance. I was very entertained throughout, especially when Liam is telling Chrissie what he thinks and feels. I only wish that it was a little longer - I would have enjoyed reading more about Chrissie, Liam, and their interaction. This is something of a "feel good" story. If you like Harlequin Spice Briefs, I definitely recommend this one. Read full review