Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Publication update: UNVEILING THE SORCERESS

The publication date for my second fantasy romance novel, UNVEILING THE SORCERESS, has just passed, so I thought I’d better post a quick update, especially as the online sites are stating shipping soon. The book has been delayed, but will hopefully be shipping within a few weeks. I’ll also have the final cover design to post soon, yum.

The book is starting to go out to reviewers, and I’m biting my fingers nervously. I love this story, and it was a dream of mine to write it for many years – it had a much longer lead in and research period than any of my others, because of the ancient and exotic fantasy world setting, and the fact I hope to develop the story into a series. The characters and the world have that potential, but I’m waiting to see how it’s received before getting too excited about that possibility.

Anyway, more news and a preview of the final cover as and when I get it. Right now, I’ve left my current WiP hero hanging on a loose railing on a balcony while the bad guy brandishes a gun at the heroine, so I better go haul him in ;) Thanks for visiting!