Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Away for a couple of days

We're off on our annual visit to York. It's only an hour away from us, but it's such a pretty place we stay a couple of nights in the city -- visit bookshops, do christmas shopping, drink real ale, eat good food, use no PC... You get the picture. Yes, I confess, Mark told me in no uncertain terms I have to leave the PC behind, or else! LOL So I guess this is like being forced to take the weekend off, midweek. I'll be working the weekend to make up for it, but I know I'll come back refreshed and I need that after a tough month.

I'm very excited about the writing projects I've got scheduled for December. Unveiling the Sorceress is just about done, (after many unavoidable interruptions,) and my wonderful CP is reading for me now. I need to polish off one chapter, do any revisions Zaz suggests, and then once that is off to my editor, it's on to the December schedule. I've got a couple of short stories buzzing around my head, and two partials to complete. One is almost there, the other needs 3 chapters. I am still planning to have a week off at Christmas. Or was it five days? Three...? LOL