Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SPECIAL CONTEST FOR U.S. READERS

When DOUBLE DARE comes out, it will be on shelves in the US a loooong time before it makes it over here to the UK. For a bit of fun, and to prove to me that it's actually real, I'm looking for readers to take a photo of the book if they spy it on their regular trip around the bookstore. If you can email me a photo of the book on the shelves and let me know where in the world it was taken, I'll reward you by reserving you a free copy of the KINK anthology hot off the presses in February!

KINK features the erotic novella, WATCH ME, by red-hot Canadian author Sasha White, as well as my story, SEX, LIES, AND BONDAGE TAPE. I'll reserve five prize copies of KINK for this contest, first come first served. I'll post the pictures and names here on the blog as they come in. I have also posted this message on my newsletter for readers there to join in. I'll let you know when the book is out, and once I've had five pictures to saskiawalker@gmail.com, I'll send out a message saying the contest is closed. Deal? :-)