Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Busy bee

My day off writing turned into two days off, naughty me! It was well needed though, and I'm back at it today. I finally got my latest newsletter out this morning (so if you're on the list and didn't get one, let me know. I know yahoo groups have been having the odd "glitch" here and there.)

Then it was straight over to my new project, working title: RECKLESS. I think I'm having far too much fun with the opening chapter! I always try to open with a bang, (ahem,) but this one has got a bit of a twist to it, too. My editor at Berkley liked the idea for this novel, so the first three chapters will be my testing ground. No guarantees, so I'm very nervous it will meet with her approval. At the same time, I'm also completely in love with the sultry story myself, so -- either way -- I think this story is gonna have to be told! ;-)