Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Making progress

Progressing well today, my novella is now outlined in skeleton form, with a third of the body written. Yesterday I lost all of my writing time to real life stuff, alas. Frustrating! Had some lovely surprises though, a super email from my Bold Strokes Books publisher congratulating all the authors who were listed as Lammy finalists, and a congratulations on my recent sales from an erotica editor/author who likes my work, someone I've admired from afar for a long while. It was such a lovely surprise, and both messages showed me that people really enjoy my stories, something I dreamed of when I first started out. I can’t tell you how much it means to me. Enough already, I’m getting emotional here ;-)

And in other news, this Guardian article on erotic fiction is well worth a peak.