Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"Just your average, horny little devil."

I figured that since he gets so many mentions here, and because it's Valentine’s Day, it's time I embarrassed my Real Life Hero by posting a piccie of him. Naughty lady that I am! Hehehe.


Now, before you get too excited, this isn’t his day-to-day look. Awww, I know, you’re disappointed! Mark is a Customs Officer by day and a horny little devil by night. Or, in this case, a horny little devil at our friends Rhona and JP’s fancy dress Halloween wedding. And I went as a ghostly gothicky ghoul, but of course.

7 comments:

JENNA said...

Does he read your blog to see you made him famous?

Sasha White said...

He's looking pretty hot. :)

ZaZa said...

Perfect! Hope you and the devil had a happy and horny V-day. \:+)))

raine said...

No boring evenings for you, lol!

wendywoo said...

Your guy is one cool dude! One of these days I will have to post a piccie of 'himself' over at my webgaff... ;)

Saskia Walker said...

Jenna ~ he says he daren't open it at work in case I've been REALLY naughty here. LOL He comes home and does this casual glancing over my shoulder to see if he got a mention ;-) Last night it kind of went like this: Mark: "Why have you got that naughty grin?" Me: "I put a piccie of my valentine on my blog. You better check him out"
I got a stern reprimand delivered with a suppressed grin, followed by a big kiss. Does that answer your question? ;-) Have to keep the Real Life Hero content!


Thanks everyone for your comments, you made me chuckle! You can tease him about his horns when we get over to RWA in Dallas, '07 ;-) He says he's coming with me to spend the week hunting down the best pair of cowboy boots he can find, but I reckon he'll be doing plenty of schmoozing too.

Karen Mojo said...

Great Photo -Horny Little Devil!!