Wednesday, July 31, 2019

ANNABEL ~ the inquisition of a Scottish witch (free read!)


ANNABEL is a free read, a paranormal historical novelette, a witchcraft taster story for my Witches of Scotland books and a great way to sample the series.  Enjoy! (and tell all your friends ;) )

ANNABEL ~ the inquisition of a Scottish witch
The year is 1705.
My name is Annabel McGraw, and I am gifted with witchcraft­. Here in Scotland the fear of persecution still runs rampant, and I seek a place to hide. My treacherous journey led me to Carbrey, a sleepy fishing hamlet on the coast of Fife. I sought a safe haven, perhaps a man to love. But the locals grew suspicious, and an inquisitor has been sent…
 This short story is meant as an introduction to the author’s Witches of Scotland series. It can, however, be read as a stand-alone story. Please note: this story contains scenes of explicit sexuality.
Cover design: Daqri Bernardo at Covers by Combs


Nook