Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Snowmageddon!

I don’t think I’ll be sitting out on my swing seat today! 😀We’re under a blanket of snow here in Yorkshire, and our cats are very confused. The daft cat is trying to chase it. The clever cat is trying to find the warmest place in the house to bed down. 😊


Its two weeks today since I had surgery, which means the two weeks of “complete rest” is finally at an end. Yay! I’ve been a bit naughty and done a few odd things. You may have seen me popping up on Twitter if you’re over there. It’s difficult to disengage completely, but I’ve mostly been good. I’m supposed to “rest” for another six weeks while things take their course, but I’m allowed to use the keyboard more now, thank goodness. I’m working on book 3 of the Coded for Love series and I’ve also got a short story in the works. I’ll be trying to decipher the barely legible notes I made over the last couple of weeks...🤨🤣

Meanwhile tomorrow is reissue day for The Jezebel (Witches of Scotland series). Which means it’s last chance to get this one at the preorder price of 99c/p or equivalent. Price will go up soon. Available at all usual suspects.  If you’re snowbound too, keep warm and stay safe! Have a great day!