Saturday, January 20, 2018

What am I working now?

This week I have revisions to do on a ménage novella, and a short story to revise and get back out there. The latter is linked to my novel THE HARLOT. Anyone who read HARLOT and was curious about Morag, the serving girl, it’s her story.  

Once those two are done it’ll be full steam ahead with the third and final book in the Coded for Love series. I have surgery in February so that’ll put a kink in my stride. It’s important I get as much done as possible in between. 

At the moment I’ve got a freebie running at Kindle (Sex, Lies and Bondage Tape) so if you’re looking for a bed time read, get stuck in  And 3 of my titles (The Libertine, The Jezebel and RORY (Coded for Love book one)) are on 99c/p preorder price offers, so it’s a great time to bag a bargain.