Thursday, March 26, 2015

What I'm working on through 2015

The end of March is a tad late to be posting about what I'm working on through 2015, but I've had to be cautious about promises because I'll be having a major operation soon. Cue the hollering and stomping feet and *don't want to* ;o) Having said that, I'm chugging along slowly in the meantime and actually doing better than I'd hoped – especially given that I'm doing my best not to fret myself silly about the surgery.

The main project on my desk for 2015 is BOUND FOR TROUBLE my next HQN Books novel. That one has been on hold for a while but it's now about one quarter written. Alongside that I hope to complete a series of shorter linked stories called TRADING HEARTS.

Allowing for the chunk of time I'll be away from the desk BOUND FOR TROUBLE should be delivered to my Harlequin editor before the end of the year, and parts 1,2 and 3 of TRADING HEARTS should also be complete. 

The first part  of the series, THE BUYER, launches in the MASTERED 2 BDSM boxed set, which I've posted about here previously. Publication date for that set is April 21st and the special pre-order price of only 0.99c/0.99p is now available at iTunes, Nook and Kobo as well as Kindle. Pretty soon I'll be sharing tasty excerpts from the stories right here on the blog - prepare for STEAM... ;)

Pre-order links:  
Kindle US
Kindle UK
Nook
Kobo
iTunes