Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Cover chat

I have some bits and pieces to share over the next few weeks.

First up, this is the new cover for FAYE'S SPIRIT, which will be re-released shortly. Mmmnnnnpurr. This one is another Frauke Spanuth Croco design, and I love it. Makes me purr. :} Makes me want to step into the scene too.... lol!





And here's another one worth taking a look at. I was absolutely delighted when I caught sight of this one! This is the Spanish translation of THE HARLOT. I love the covers we've had for the novel already, but this one really grabbed me. It's the clever use of the single iconic image on black -- in the recent trend -- but so clever and poignant because it's the pile of coins that lock Jessie and Gregor together long enough for them to fall in love (and exorcise a few demons along the way! :)
"It is a Dark Era, one when a lusty lass will do what she must to survive. Even if it means bartering flesh for a palmful of coins."



More news on FAYE'S SPIRIT very soon!