Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Heads up, I'm going to be off line a lot in March


Looking ahead, I won't be online much for the next few weeks – partly hospital stuff and partly because I also have a deadline looming. I'll still do brief publication updates here on the blog, I really wanted to let people know that if you're trying to get in touch it might take me longer to get back to you during that time.

My Witches on Wednesdays blogs will go on hold for the next couple of Wednesdays, but after that they will still go out (all being well…if I miss one it'll come later, promise.)  

Having said that, both THE LIBERTINE and THE JEZEBEL  are out in the next few weeks, so if you're one of my lovely readers you've got two brand new titles available so you're hardly going to miss my daft blogs now are you. ;o)

Stay well and happy reading!