Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hot, fine, naked guy...doing the sexy biz

You thought I was just luring you here with a saucy subject line, didn't you? Ha!

Exciting times - one of my short stories, HUNGRY FOR LOVE, has appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine in Australia! It's also coming to Latin America soon. Never thought I'd see an email from Hearst.com in my mailbox. It was an amazing, surreal moment when it happened.

Here's a peek at the layout -- check out the tasty guy photo they organised for the feature. :) Australian readers can read this story in its entirety (together with 5 others in a double sealed erotica section) in the current (December 12)  issue.


In other news for Australian readers, it looks as if Harelquin down under will be publilshing both THE HARLOT and THE LIBERTINE in print early in 2013. Woohoo! And on December 1st, you can pick up this gorgeous anthology which features two of my menage novelettes.


More news from me soon. Meanwhile, have a great week!