Monday, November 01, 2010

What's on my desk at the moment?

A new month, how did that happen? Time is whizzing by. I hope you had a fab Halloween! We had a lot of fun, even though I had to work for part of it. I usually work weekends to keep the thread but was planning to take this one off. However, I'm behind on my schedule! A compromise was reached and I was let out on good behaviour. :)

Amongst the scary shenanigans we had time to watch PRINCE OF PERSIA on DVD. They did a great job on it by keeping the look, action and mood of the game while expanding the storytelling. It was very entertaining. If you've read my novel, SORCERESS, you know I'm a big fan of this kind of story. SORCERESS is set in a fantasy world, but it's based on the history and legends of that time, when smaller countries were grouped together and came under Persian rule. It was my reading about these small, ancient countries and their beliefs that inspired the novel.

Today sees the publication of a new naughty novelette, and a print book giveaway - more on both of those later today. Meanwhile, what's on the desk here at the moment? I've got a small project to finish up today and then tomorrow it's head down on book two in my Erogenous Zones series, HOLLY'S INTUITION. I've set up some new word meters which will see me through to the end of the year (can't believe that has come around so soon!) Have a great November!