Thursday, July 01, 2010

Waving at you from behind my monitor!

Hey folks! This is a very quick peep over my monitor to wave and say hi and let you know I’m still here. Work is going well but I’m up against several deadlines over the next 6-8 weeks, so I’m not out and about on the net as much as I usually am.

The first draft of THE HARLOT is nearly complete – yay! The plan is I set this draft aside on Sunday ish when it should be around 90K. (The finished book will be between 90 and 100K) Then I have a short story to wind up and submit, before completing MONICA’S SECRET through July. I'll be editing HARLOT for submission at the beginning of August. If I stop to think about it for too long my head hurts and/or I panic. :)

Lots of good stuff happening in publication news during July! I'll be posting some more release news and excerpts very soon. Watch out for the July Spice book, ALISON’S WONDERLAND (officially released today!!!) an anthology of short stories edited by Alison Tyler. I’ll be posting more about that later.

I hope things are good where you are! I’m missing my net social time but things should ease up a bit soon.