Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Exciting news for Juno Books!


Juno Books is now an imprint of New York publishing house Pocket Books! This is tremendous news for fans of the line, with more book availability and a regular new read once a month published by Pocket. Paula Guran, editor of Juno, will still be acquiring, (which is the best news of all because Paula is an amazing editor. I learnt so much from her and I’m very glad she will still be working on the Juno line in its new home!) You can read the official statement about the imprint over at the Juno books blog.

At this point, I have no idea whether the two books I have with Juno will still be available. My books were signed as the line opened and they are fantasy romances. Juno moved towards contemporary paranormal/urban fantasy and the line is best known for the fab contemporary books published. As soon as I know, I’ll post more details.