Monday, July 28, 2008

RWA conference, here I come!


Okay folks, in just a few hours I will be on my way to San Francisco to commune with 2,000 other writers and industry professionals. Heh.

If you're attending the event or you’re going to be in the area, please come by and say hi. I’ll have my name in front of me at the public literacy book signing, and apparently I will also be wearing it most of the time. I'm also signing for registered conference attendees at the Berkley/NAL event, 3-4.30 on Friday. Come by to meet Nora Roberts and get a free copy of RECKLESS from me while you are there! :-)

For general info, I’m not going to be on line during the next week, no email. I'll be back on line late Monday or early Tuesday next week. If you’re trying to get in touch with me at the event, please ask the concierge/switchboard to put you through to my room or leave me a message. I’m not totally incommunicado, but it’s not going to be as easy as usual. I decided against handing out my mobile phone number because calls would go via England and it will cost everyone involved an arm and a leg to leave a message.

I'm leaving here at 4 am so this is my last post. I'm very nervous indeed, so spare a thought for me and wish me luck! I’ll tell you all about my mega-conference experience when I get back. :)

See you next week, have a good one!