Friday, June 27, 2008

Lots of exciting news about sales!!!

Wow, I don't know where to start. I came back to so much good news in my mailbox that I've spent the last 24 hours thinking I must be dreaming!

I think I'll work up to the big one, that way it might finally sink in for me. :)

First up, I heard that a short story of mine was selected to appear in the next Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica. I'm delighted, and honoured! The story is THE INNER VIXEN and it originally appeared in the SHE'S ON TOP anthology, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel.

Next up, I made a new short story sale to the wonderful and prolific Violet Blue. More news on when and where that one will appear soon.

And finally... my lovely agent had news of a two book paranormal erotica deal with Harlequin Spice!! Oh my god! Gulp. I'm overawed! I've been so impressed by the Spice books, I'm absolutely bowled over by the news that I'm going to be part of that line, as well as Spice Briefs.

My first book will be RAMPANT. There's a short excerpt on my site HERE. The second book is to be decided. I'll be getting together to chat about it with Spice editor Susan Swinwood at the RWA conference. So exciting!!! RAMPANT draws together so many of my interests: paranormal and fantasy, Scotland and history, romance and erotica. I couldn't be more excited about working on it. I have a couple of short projects I have to finish up, then it's straight back into it. Yay!

Well now, anyone who visits here regularly knows what is coming next. Parteeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :)