Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Contest announcements

Many, many thanks to all of you who called by and left comments on my holiday contest for readers! I wasn't expecting so much feedback and it was incredibly useful for me. I'm going to respond to some of the comments you left in a blog post soon. Meanwhile, my Real Life Hero has selected the first comment as the winner, because it's the first of a new year. Congratulations go to readinginglasgow! I'll be in touch soon regarding your prize.

The book contests at my newsletter have also now closed and I'll be posting a news update in the next couple of days announcing those winners.

Okay, I have a bit of a winter bug so I'm headed back to my snuggle blanket and a hot drink. ;-) I hope everyone who calls by here is keeping the winter germs at bay!