Sunday, December 30, 2007

Exciting news – new sale to Red Sage!

Wahay, I get to end the year on a high note. I made a sale to Red Sage for the Secrets line! SWEET-TALKING THE OPPOSITION is a contemporary erotic romance novella set on a Rhine cruise. I'll put an excerpt on my site soon, but I wanted to share my happy moment. This means such a lot to me, the best possible news to take me into 2008! 2007 was a difficult year for me in many respects; this really feels like a fresh, hopeful start. 2008? Bring it on! :)

7 comments:

Nalini Singh said...

Congrats!!

Portia Da Costa said...

Wahey, well done, mate!

I was never in any doubt that you'd get this sale, but the confirmation is very, very sweet to hear!

ZaZa said...

Wahoo! Great story! So glad you got this boost to end the year right.

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Congratulations on the sale to Red Sage (here via Sven!)!

Saskia Walker said...

Awww, thank you all! I'm still smiling about the sale, which is great cos it's helping me through a rather nasty virus! Nasty winter germs, grrr. ;-)

Cynthia Eden said...

Congratulations, Saskia!

Saskia Walker said...

Thank you, Cynthia!