Monday, October 15, 2007

Seventy days of Sweat challenge

Hi honeys, I'm home! We've been away for a week, sunning ourselves in the Mediterranean. Shame it had to end. ;) It was superb.

The long overdue break did me a lot of good. I'm feeling motivated and now I'm back Wendy/Portia has lured me into joining the Seventy days of sweat writing challenge. It's starting today, so if you're a writer and haven't checked it out, click on the image:



I've got a novella to finish, (currently at 19K) and I'd also like to get the bulk of a novel done by the end date of January 15th. Good luck to all the participants!

More from me soon, I have yummy new covers to post! :)

4 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Hi there, fellow Sweater, this is your sponsor speaking! If you don't write 1K words today, I will send Mr Blue around to threaten you with his enormous weapon! LOL

Seriously though, I'm so glad you've joined the challenge. I think it will be an extra level of motivation for me to know that you're in the challenge too. :)

Saskia Walker said...

If you don't write 1K words today, I will send Mr Blue around to threaten you with his enormous weapon!

Hey now, if that's the punishment, none of us will get anything done! ;))) Glad to be doing it with you, too :)

ZaZa said...

Welcome back!

I just signed up to get all sweaty with y'all. /;+)

Saskia Walker said...

YAY! Zaz is in too, this will be fun! Great to see you :)

I must get myself set up with some counters this evening. I'm trying to work on my novella while anticipating some revisions coming in too, but I'm making slow progress which is better than nothing! ;)