Friday, October 19, 2007

Blogging, and Sweating for Sven

So the other day someone said “I thought you weren’t blogging at blogger any more?” Well, I wasn’t. But people kept coming here, and I felt like a terrible hostess. I thought I could at least post what I post on Myspace/Amazon Connect. It seems to be different readers than those who check on me there, anyway. So it started up again and then it became a bit more than what I’m doing at the other blogs, partly because of Sven. If you call by you will see posts about my writing life, and various other stuff, sporadic, but at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Meanwhile…Sven has me sweating rather well. My novella is shaping up into something cohesive at long last, and I love this couple. They had me laughing aloud last night (yes, they really do live in my head ;) I always wonder if that is some heinous crime, laughing at ones own writing. Maybe it’s just a sign of madness.

I’ve been working all across the story, but today my goal is to complete chapters 3 and 4.

If you’re sweating for Sven, work it, baby! You’re looking good. ;)