Tuesday, June 26, 2007

News and stuff

Ach, I’m a terrible blogger, for which I apologise to the handful of friends who come around here regularly hoping to find something worth reading. I’m beginning to come to terms with the fact that blogging isn’t really me (for various reasons,) and (more importantly, cos I've been fretting about it for a long while) that fact isn’t such a big deal in the grand scheme of things. It’s the writing that’s important, not waffling on here about stuff.

Advance notice then -- I will be posting more regularly at Myspace and Amazon, with book news and suchlike, and my newsletter will be much more regular, but this blog will fall by the wayside as a result. A big thank you goes out to those who have supported me by visiting and linking.

In the meantime, some book news. The bad news (to get that out of the way) is that (last I heard) UNVEILING THE SORCERESS still hasn’t gone to the printer. I feel really badly for those who have advance ordered it. Hopefully it will be going this week and things do seem to move quickly at that point. Oddly, some geezer on Amazon UK reckons he has it in stock. Ha! A magician.

In better news, it has been busy here this last week. I’ve been discussing cover art for RECKLESS with my editor at Penguin, and if it follows the ideas we had during our chat, should be verrry sexy! Since I completed the novel I’ve been sorting out various things that had been on hold and organising my schedule for the rest of the year. I'm now writing again, working on a couple of shorts and a novella. Feels good.

I’m also happy to announce that new British epublisher, Total-e-Bound, have signed ALONG FOR THE RIDE, the e-novel that was previously with Loose Id. Don’t have a date as yet. Total-E-Bound have also sent me the cover for PLAY FOR TODAY, the mini-short coming soon with them. I adore it! It’s in the right hand column, but here’s a bigger version to ogle.




Gorgeous, and so perfect for the short story!

I hope you're all having a good week!