Thursday, June 07, 2007

KINK is everywhere :)

One more day and my current WiP will be gone from my desk! Yay! I still have to get through today's work though. (cue manic laughter and running round in circles panicking..) I have a bunch of other stuff waiting in the wings, and I also need to get a newsletter and web updates done, crazy busy, but I think there's going to be some serious chillin' this weekend.

Anyway, sticking my head up to say if you are in the UK and you want to buy KINK, you can now get it in real bookshops, not just via Amazon!

Yes, imagine my surprise when we went into our local Borders and I’m browsing the erotic books when I see a cover that looks familiar. LOL Keep in mind this is the first time I've seen my name on a cover in the UK. I had to call Mark over to be sure I wasn’t imagining it. He said "never mind that one down there, what about the four copies right in front of you?" Ha. To help me out, he took this photo.



Then, in more good news, friends went down to London and they said KINK was everywhere! Not only was it in Borders, it was in Waterstones (one of our biggest UK chains.) They also saw it in Soho, and in a cafe they go to where you can pre-order a book to read while you are there.

Needless to say, this was a huge boost for me. We haven’t seen any of the other Heat line books over here as yet, so I’m hoping this is a good sign.