Thursday, February 01, 2007

Peachy!

What fun! A copy of my first translated work arrived today from Black Lace. INDISKRET: EROTISCHE GESCHICHTEN. This is a German compilation of short stories from Wicked Words 8 & 9, and includes stories by Alison Tyler, Mathilde Madden, and many more. I'm so pleased to have a story selected to be in the translated book. My story is "Sightseeing in India" or "Sehenwürdigkeiten in Indien" as it's also now known. :)

This is an exciting moment! There has been talk of translating other anthologies I've got stories in, including KINK and STIRRING UP A STORM, but this is the first one for me to see and hold in my hands. It feels special!

5 comments:

May said...

The cover's gorgeous!

Saskia Walker said...

Hi May, it is gorgeous, isn't it! All the German erotic books I've seen have these lovely arthouse covers, very appealing.

Maria, Lover of All Things Romance said...

Congrats, have you looked through it yet, to see if you can guess which words are the dirty ones lol

Portia Da Costa said...

Yeah, that's a great German cover... sexy, but also elegant.

The Russian covers are the most hilarious ones... just wait until you get one of those!

Oh, and illustrations in the story too. Tee hee!

raine said...

I read that story!
(in English of course, lol).
Verra, verra nice, Saskia.
And a beautiful cover. ;-)