Wednesday, December 20, 2006

An award...who me?

This is so much fun! Apparently I've won an award for "Best Anal Sex Scene" from Scarlet Magazine. I don't know quite how it happened, but I'm amazed, delighted and very amused (cos you know, my Mother has been looking for something to brag about on my account... LOL)

The scene is from my short story "Edward's Experiments" which is featured in LUSCIOUS, an anthology edited by Alison Tyler and published by Cleis Press.

The issue is out now. I'm thrilled to bits. A glass of fizz is in order, I believe. Cheers!

9 comments:

Mathilde Madden said...

Congrats Saskia!

Saskia Walker said...

Thanks, Tilly! And also to you. I'm thrilled to be there amongst you erotica divas ;-)

Portia Da Costa said...

Congratulations, fellow Award mate!

Saskia Walker said...

Thanks, Wendy!! I'm not worthy :)

Nikki Magennis said...

Congratulations Saskia!

Saskia Walker said...

Thank you, Nikki!

kristina lloyd said...

Well done, Saskia! It's a great category to have won - a sort of literary Rear of the Year award.

Saskia Walker said...

LOL Kristina. I love that.

Anonymous said...

I agree, you made anal sex a requirement by the time you finished Saskia...when in reality, men just thrust it in there like trying to capture a prize.

darn them...*laughs*
Kudos!
callie