Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tickled..

Over at the Erotica Readers and Writers Association the latest news, features and reviews are up. Ashley Lister reviews a handful of books. I was tickled to bits when I read this comment about my story in the LUSCIOUS anthology. "Saskia Walker (who writes her narrative with a smutty grin on her lips) recounts the deliciously enjoyable details of Edward’s Experiments." Oh Mr Lister, was it that obvious! Ha. I'm glad my grin came across. I always think the best thing you can do with your writing is enjoy the story yourself, have fun with it and that comes across to the reader, hopefully in a naughty, infectious way.

In other news, my copy of the August issue of Romantic Times arrived yesterday and I saw my novel DOUBLE DARE listed as coming soon under the Penguin Putnam column! Yikes, it's really gonna happen...