Wednesday, May 10, 2006

AWOL

Oops! I haven’t been blogging -- although I do have a long list of things I want to chatter on about here –- but at least this time it's not because of some nasty virus, it’s because of good, productive stuff going on here. I’ve been immersed in my current writing project, and loving it. I’m busy expanding my STRANGELING novella into a richer, longer story for a print book. The original story was based loosely around pagan druidism in ancient England, and this version is set in a true fantasy world. I loved the characters and their tale, so this project has got me thoroughly engrossed. Marvelous. Makes me long to crack on with my big, exotic, fantasy romance, UNVEILING THE SORCERESS.

Meanwhile, coming in not-too-distant publications: EROTIC INTERLUDES: LESSONS IN LOVE – a lesbian anthology including my short story “Making it Easy,” and AGAINST THE GRAIN –- an erotic speculative fiction novella.