Thursday, February 02, 2006

Berkley contract

We're home, safe and sound (just about ;-) after our Manchester extravaganza. A fab time was had by all, full report coming tomorrow. Meanwhile, got back to a package from my agent with my contract for DOUBLE DARE. I can see it in writing now, there is no denying it's happening, no waking up in the middle of the night thinking I must have dreamt it. I have a contract from the Penguin group. It really happened...

Looks like there's more celebrating to be done here. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it. ;-) Hope all is well with you guys out there!

4 comments:

b'gina said...

Yay! Holding it in your hot little hand makes all the difference. It's REAL!!!

ZaZa said...

Well, nertz. Congratulations from "me" too. \;+)

wendywoo said...

Seeing the contract is awesome, innit? And even nicer when you've got a good agent who's scrutinised it for you, so you don't have to worry about missing some critical clause... ;)

Lunch is on you next week! But I have to buy a round, 'cos of *my* news... :)

Saskia Walker said...

Thanks, gals! I'm a happy lady.